How I can help you
What celebrations can I help you with?
I am experienced as a public celebrant in a range of occasions, especially:
- Civil Unions (I am a licensed Civil Union Celebrant);
- Naming Ceremonies;
- Gravestone Blessings and Laying of Ashes;
I will work with you to ensure that your occasion meets your needs and will be a truly special memory for you. I will:
- Listen to you;
- Respect your beliefs and wishes, no matter how much they differ from mine;
- Sensitively provide you with honest advice;
- Conscientiously carry out my legal responsibilities as a Celebrant and ensure that your occasion meets the relevant legal requirements;
- Enjoy helping you;
- help yourselves, your families and your friends to have a good time.
An Inclusive Occasion
I am committed to ensuring that public celebrations are inclusive celebrations. I will do my best to include all, irrespective of differences in culture, belief, or sexual orientation. I am an active member of Auckland Community Church, an independent non-denominational Christian community that especially welcomes those who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, their families and their friends.
Am I expensive?
Most people want to know how much I charge. I don't charge a fee for this important service to my community. Mind you, if you want me to incur significant expenditure on your behalf, then I will negotiate appropriate reimbursement with you beforehand, subject to the usual requirements such as production of receipts etc. If you would like to enquire further about how I am able to assist you, please contact me.